The good news is that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
Should your teeth ever require a restorative treatment, you can rest assured knowing we will always discuss with you the available options and recommend what we believe to be the least invasive treatment. Providing you with excellent care is our first priority.
Reasons for restorative dentistry
- To enhance your smile
- To fill in unattractive spaces between the teeth
- To improve or correct an improper bite
- To prevent the loss of a tooth
- To relieve dental pain
- To repair damaged and decayed teeth
- To replace missing teeth
- To replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- To restore normal eating and chewing
Today is not too soon to give your teeth the attention they need.